Commence.

I need to find some inspiration to continue to post to this blog, even if blogging (from what I'm told) is already dead.


But a quick update, I graduated last weekend from KSU with my Bachelors of Science degree in Architecture. That was a rough four years. Glad it's over, but like many things I'm left with the question of whether I did enough with my time at Kent. Immediately I can't help but feel regretful for the way many things turned out. But I need to remind myself that everything is a learning experience and frankly so little of what I learned from attending university was academic. It's cliche but it's also true. I just hope that Kent has steered me in the right direction for how I want to create my life and career from here and that my poorer than anticipated academic performance won't completely squander those dreams.

Oh Kent.

But on a more optimistic level, I really did have a great time at Kent. I have been so privileged to even attend school and to go through architecture school; I realize it's something few can claim. It's an experience that completely changes a person and makes one see the world and life different from most people on so many levels, I couldn't even begin to explain it. I'm scared but excited for my future, and I'm definitely going to miss the people that made this past 4 years so great, despite the torture we had to put up with.

Oh Kent, I'll miss you.

PROOF: That I've graduated.

0 comments: